The Cockburn Seniors Centre provides activities, events and services for people aged 50 and over. Seniors Centre members enjoy discounted services, meals and activities, including outings. Annual memberships are available and provide access to activities, outings, discounted meals plus much more.
The Cockburn Seniors Centre provides recreational, educational, health and social activities, classes, events, meals, outings and courses for people aged 50 and over. These include:
- Meals - Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 12pm pre-order 10am
- Café - Tuesday and Thursday 10am – 2pm
- Services - A centre-based hairdresser, naturopath and chiropractor, available by appointment
- Transport - A pick-up service is available for members without transport – booking required
- Computer Room - PCs and free WiFi available for members to use. A variety of community groups operate from the centre.
Cockburn Seniors Centre hosts a range of recreational, educational, health and social activities, classes, events, meals, outings and courses. Please visit the City’s Events Calendar for a full list of what’s on at the Centre.
Cockburn Seniors Centre members enjoy access to:
- Centre activities ranging from no cost to $7.50
- Outings (prices vary)
- Meals $9.50 for two courses, plus tea/coffee. Takeaway meal (main only) $6.75
There are a range of membership options:
- $46 for annual membership between 1 July 2016 and 30 June 2017
- $23 for pro-rata membership between 1 January 2017 and 30 June 2017.
Please complete a Seniors Centre Membership Form under Documents below, to become a member.
Seniors Centre Membership Form
Please contact the Cockburn Seniors Centre for more information on 08 9411 3877 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit the Centre at 9 Coleville Crescent, Spearwood (next to the Spearwood Library and City of Cockburn Administration building).
Open Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm excluding public holidays.