The City hosts a range of activities, programs, workshops and events for families in Cockburn.
For a full list of events for families and children in the City visit What's On
Froggy’s Fun on the Green is a free family-friendly mobile outdoor play session for anyone with children aged 0 to 5 years.
The program includes activities for children and is a chance for mums, dads and carers to connect with others, access information on child development and get support in their parenting roles in a family-friendly environment.
- If you arrive early, please use the playground until the session is set up
- Help staff pack up after the session
- Park in the designated parking areas, not the verge, to avoid fines by Rangers
- Lock car doors and windows
- Do not bring your dogs for safety reasons
- The City of Cockburn accepts no liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by attending this program
- Parents/carers are responsible for looking after their children
- Froggy’s operates during school terms on school days.
- In case of bad weather, call 0467 713 447 to check whether Froggy's is operating.
Teddy Bears Picnic is a free family-friendly event held each October for children and families, offering face painting, entertainment, free rides, an animal farm, information on parenting, support services and much more!
Hello Baby is a free annual community event held in March. The event is family-friendly and provides information, support and entertainment for parents and new babies, infants and families in Cockburn.
Please visit What’s On
for information on regular activities, workshops and events including Bub Hub in Aubin Grove, Atwell 3 Year Old Playclub, Women of the World, the Cockatoo Kids Club and Creative Kids at the Library. Many of the City’s events are free.
Please contact the Children’s Development Officer for more information on activities, workshops and events for families and children
on 08 9411 3444 or at firstname.lastname@example.org